Welcome to School Hill. Located 5 minutes from Dungog town, School Hill is a modern yet classic stone and native timber country house providing luxury holiday accommodation in the northern Hunter Valley. Featuring a sunny swimming pool, spacious entertaining courtyard and a private stable and paddock for the horses.
The main house has 4 bedrooms: one king, one queen, one double and the forth with two singles. All beds have quality European mattresses and fine cotton linen.
The location is ideal, just off scenic Bingleburra Road in appealing traditional farming country, yet a genuine five minutes to services, restaurants and the theatre in Dungog as well as direct access to Barrington Tops. The setting, in the rolling hills under Cook’s Pinnacle to the west, is commanding and peaceful.
- Enjoy sophistication in a rural setting
- 5 mins to Dungog and Barrington Tops
- Sleeps 2 to 8 comfortably and in complete privacy
- Outdoor entertaining and BBQ areas
- Refreshing salt water pool
- Leisurely walks and bicycle rides
- Dungog Film Festival, Pedalfest, Hunter Polo Challenge
- Historic towns of Dungog, Patterson, Gresford and Morpeth
- Vineyard tours and wine tasting
- Fishing in the Allyn, Williams or Hunter Rivers